Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Week Two Day Two

Today was day two of my second week running, and it didn't go so hot as the first day. I got home later then normal cause I was out hanging with some friends from school and then had to drive back from San Marcos where we had our field trip today to a Micro Greens Producer.

I walked over to the nature walk way for my warm up walk and I felt fine except a little cold cause it was a bit chilly out. I felt pretty loose and the first run interval hit. My legs just didn't feel like they wanted to move, they got pretty tight pretty fast and I figured that this would go away after the rest walk and maybe into another run, but that didn't happen. I'm not sure if it was the cold air or that I haven't been feeling good lately (Stomach hurts like crazy)or that I was back to running on concrete (only one run on dirt) but my legs just were not going to work well today. It was really tight in my left hip and quad and my right calf. Every time I had to run my legs just didn't want to pick up and every time I stepped they felt like they were going to just crumble under me. For all of the intervals today I was basically doing a run shuffle cause I just couldn't get my legs moving. What was weird was that it hurt really bad on my rest walks and sort of subsided when I was doing my shuffle type run. On the third or so interval during the resting walk I just stopped and stretched which really didn't help but I thought that it might. I finished up all of the intervals but they weren't pleasant to do.

Over the weekend at home my eating kinda went back to how it used to be so now that I am back down here in SD its time to go back to the better eating. I haven't really noticed any difference in weight but I'm hoping eventually I will. It gets pretty frustrating thinking that I can eat to little and go into starving but if I eat to much I wont loose anything. Either way its a loose loose situation here. How do I know that I am eating to much or to little. I eat when I feel hungry and not just boredom hungry. I have a apple and a banana pretty much everyday and everything else I try to stick to somewhat of a WW diet.

Hopefully after a day of rest they will feel better on Friday when I go for the last run of the week. Either way I plan on moving on to week three next week and I am looking forward to it.

Miles to date: 10.7

Tyler

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Keep going... one step at a time