Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Week One Day Two

Today was a running day again for me and I was ready to go at it. I got home from school and had some lunch then waited a while so I wasn't running on a full stomach. I started out with my walk and went to the nature walk way again and my legs felt a bit sore but not bad enough to not run. The first few intervals my legs were still pretty tight but they went well and by the third or fourth interval they were feeling loose and ready to go but I don't think the rest of my body was feeling the same. I was pretty tired by the half way point. I turned around this time at the fourth interval so that I wouldn't be to far away when I was on my cool down walk. I timed it pretty well I would say because on the last running time I was going down hill, (starts going up to the trolley track.)

Overall I feel great now that I am done again and just happy to have done it twice. By the looks of it I will be moving on next week but I still have one more day to go. I'm ready for Friday and to get into week two.

Miles to date: 4.3

Tyler

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Job! Keep it going!

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

Good Job Tyler, make sure you either bring some water with you or a Gatorade or some type of energy drink is even better, I use a product called "HEED" it has NO SUGAR...

MAKE sure you take 10 mins afterwards and STRETCH :-) that will help you recover better and not be as sore for your next Run.

Like anything else in life it will take your body some time to get use to it, so BE Smart, Nothing is wrong with just walking as long as YOU walk at a GOOD pace and stay Focused on your Form....

They call it power walking and once a week I will power walk for an hour straight...no running.

anyways I hope this helps and I will stop back to see how your doing. KEEP it going this will HELP you focus more on being a better student, you will have more energy and think better and more clearly.

Bob