Thursday, February 8, 2007

Week Three Day Two

Sorry that this is a day late but I didn't have to write it up yesterday. I did homework for way to long and then had to go to bed for class. I did do my run yesterday and I finished it again. My knee's are still hurting and when I got home from the run I held my makeshift icing against my knee (Water bottle).

I ran in the gym, on the treadmill again today so that my knees could have a break from the concrete to heal a bit. The run went pretty good. Again it was a breeze to do the intervals for this week (90 then 3 min). Every time I landed on my left foot it was like a sharp pain on the inside of my knee. I'm not to sure what is going on with em since I am barely even new to running but hopefully they will get better.
I am looking forward to my last run of week three tomorrow and the two more days of rest after then jumping right into week four.

I am pretty pleased with how I am keeping up with this even though things are no where near 100% for me.

Miles to date: 16.3

Tyler

4 comments:

Unknown said...

follow the R.I.C.E method on your knees each night

Darrell said...

you are doing great, dude.

smart idea with the frozen water bottle!

keith said...

helluva job! stay off of the concrete. your knees will thank you.

Anonymous said...

Like father, like son. LOL Congrats on the new running adventure Ty! I know you'll do great. Glad school is going well too! When do we get to come to "Chez Tyler" and eat? LOL
Proud of you!!