Monday, February 5, 2007

Week Three Day One

Despite what happened to my legs last week they were actually only hurting in one area today. The inside of my knees. I was still determined to go and do the run for today.

Since my knees were hurting I decided it would be best to run on the treadmill at the gym here in the apartments. Overall today's run went by fast, didn't hurt that much, and was pretty easy to complete. It was two intervals of ninety seconds running then walking then three minutes running and walking. There was a little pinpointed pressure in my knee but it wasn't to bad that it made me stop running. This weeks run is pretty short and easy to do which will be good for my legs to calm down just a bit.

I'm looking forward to week four already and whats beyond. I can really see my stamina increasing through out all of this, if anything. My weight not so much but I don't have a scale so I guess I really shouldn't assume anything.

Miles to date: 14.6

Tyler

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ice your knees every night if they hurt or not...